Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl The Right Way

We just had a bunch of food. It was so good. Everything was so good I just stuffed myself as fast as I could. So I was done snacking by kick off.
This was Toby's and my table.
Here is Jesse and Brooks.
We like cheese!!

Here are the boys very excited!!! We still didn't have the chicken wings or the brie. We could have fed 15 people but it was just the 4 of us. It was a lot of fun. The game was awesome too!! And that is how you do the Super Bowl right...just have a LOT of food.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm...Wish I was there! Maybe if you guys had been here, we would have watched the game...We were doing homework instead. Lame!

    Looks like you have a nice place out there! I should come visit. Oh, wait, I can't. But you could visit me at my not-as-cool-as-your-pad pad. When are you coming?

    ReplyDelete