Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What you're missing by not having a video monitor!

Ok so I LOVE my baby monitor.  I was hesitant when Toby said he wanted a video monitor but I am so glad we got it.
 I am able to get to know Russell in a new way.  Like sometimes he likes to sleep on the floor.
 I would never have known how much he likes books.  His room is full of toys and he always chooses books.
 Because of the monitor I notices him sleeping by the door.
 This is my favorite.  When Toby helps Russell at night I can spy and fall in love with my boys
 Again with the books.  LOVE.
 He sleeps just like Toby.
He is a cuddler.  Even with the beach ball.
But also with Minnie (Mimmi is what he calls her.)
I have more but they are on Toby's phone so be prepared for part II.

2 comments:

  1. I Love the pictures Gina !!! SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my gosh, how have i missed out on your adorable blog?! i also LOVE my baby monitor...Lincoln will talk straight into the video camera now because we have a speaker to talk back to him, it's pretty hilarious! I'm jealous - Toby's cuddling is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete