Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First 4 Wheeler Ride, Foot and Hand Prints and meeting GG

Toby has been so excited to take Russell on his first ATV ride since before he was born. So the weather was good that the ATV was out already. So he got his ride!

Proud daddy and SLEEPING boy.

"It's so bright"

Can you tell he is so excited while he is asleep.

Cute boys on a 'sick" lookin' 4 wheeler.

So sweet. He went a good 2 MPH the first round but the second he reach a whopping 10 MPH.

For my baby shower one of the lovely ladies in my ward gave me a gift certificate for hand and foot print wall hangings that she makes in her basement. So we went when he was 3 weeks old.

This was not his favorite 10 of his life.

So cold.

Toby took these pictures to black mail me when he is older to prove to him that Toby loves him more. Then I should have taken pictures of him getting circumcised...
Circumcision was way worse then this!

My Grandma and Grandpa were able to come out last weekend for my Cousin Trina baby's blessing. He was born the day after Russell.

So cute!! Russell looked half the size of my Grandma...she is so cute and even cuter with Russell. Her and Grandpa Tom loved holding him the whole night, when he wasn't eating that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment