Monday, March 21, 2011

Morgan's Stuff

Morgan makes these baby carriers that are the BEST.  When I take one out and start to get it on Russell gets extremely excited.  Almost every time he falls asleep.  He has been in this thing for hours at a time.  Just last weekend we went out 4 wheeling and Toby had him strapped on his front and Russell loved every min. Actually he slept most of the time.

So far this year I have already had several friends have babies.  I had Morgan make me their gifts and I am in love.  It was actually hard to give them away because I loved them so much.

 These top two pictures are of the one that I gave to my friend Ashley who did hypnobabies and it is an amazing story. But here is her baby carrier.  Oh theses are the best baby carriers.  I LOVE them.  

This one was for my friend Demetrius and his wife.  I had the privilege of getting so see their baby a couple of days after he was born and he is just so cute.  All these babies make me baby hungry!!

Anywho if anyone wants one Morgan has an online store.  To the right of my blog look for the link for Monkey Do Diapers and you will find them on there.  I highly recommended them for moms or for gifts.  They are the best and I love the fabrics of these two.  The second one from the bottom is a fabric that was used for a blanket for Russell (FAVORITE)

No comments:

Post a Comment