Monday, March 21, 2011

Pictures

Here are a bunch of picture that I have to share.  Most of them don't have a story just random shots.
 Russell likes to sit under Sadie while she eats her food.  This was the best picture I could get.

  That smile is killer.  I love it.  Oh the fat face.
 Russell got stuck in Sadie's bowl.  He started to cry when he couldn't figure out how to get out.

 OK so around Christmas Russell and I went down to Morgan's Brother-In-Law's (William) for a little dessert party.  Well at the end we pointed out to William that his shirt was torn and so he tore it more and the two pieces just happen to fit the 2 boys heads so we made bandanas.  Man Russell looks so funny to me with his SUPER big head.

The picture of Russell's hand up is his trade mark.  He will raise his hand and go, "BAAA"  My mom love's it.  It is so loud and he loves doing it in church.  But the hand thing looks a little like a Hitler salute.



A friend of mine gave this to me.  It barley fit but man it was so cute for the 5 min he wore to.  

Absolutely love this picture.  It's like perfectly censored.  But Russell loves baths.  He like to splash himself in the face.  I think he learned that from Daddy.

Love this smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment