Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cousins and Russell

All 5 kids in the dog create
NO I did not put them in there for being bad.  They all went in there themselves.  And yes they were barking.  Too funny.
 So funny.
 Favorite toy is the Costco box.  All 3 of them took turns "trying" to push each other around the living room.
 I think Russell was the only one that actually got the box moving.  Not that Alaina isn't strong but Russell is HEAVY!!
These pictures are way out of time order but I just love this one.  These boys make me so happy.
Morgan's kids were staying the night with us and Russell went to time out.  After I finished talking to him about what he did I look over and Landon put himself in time out.  Classic.
Alaina got this Barbie car for her birthday and Russell LOVES riding in it and Alaina loves driving it.  They will just play in it all day even if it is unplugged.
Just riding around no biggie!!!

 Brice has gotten a job.  YAYYY!! BUT it is in Arizona.  BOOO.  I am so excited for them and I think it is so great for their family but it is so sad for me and my family.  So we have been spending a lot of time with them before they leave (2 weeks from when they found out he got the job!!!).  SO here is Ryker, Alaina and Russell walking down the hall at my mom's school.  This is just how they are...no staging here.  I just love how they all get along but I am going to miss them all so much.  Oh ya and lets not forget how sad it will be that Morgan's youngest 3 and my 2 will all be with in 3 1/2 years of each other.  That's 5 kids in super close ages.  Russell is going to have to find new playmates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment