Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Russell

I am not getting the fascination with the dog crate.
 My friend Amy gave this hat to Russell and he is not big enough to fit in it and I LOVE it.  Thank you so much Amy!!!
I love walking into a room to find Russell reading.
 Raelin sits on the glider and reads whenever she comes over.
 Now Russell will disappear into his room to read like Raelin.  I get a little nervous when the house is quiet but then I find this.  Love it..
 Russell helping bake.
 Just chillin' 
 This is not a picture of the cabinet.  Notice the feet at the bottom.  He likes to hide here.  It took a while to find him one day.
 I just think he is so cute.
 Sunglasses at the aquarium and helping Granddad paint the bathroom.
I might have posted the reading picture already but it is a favorite.  Another reading position of Raelin's. 
 He got bored waiting to go potty.  
 He wanted to put a diaper on over his pj's and he snatched a cupcake for breakfast one morning!!! 
 This bucket is his new favorite toy.  He will put it on his head and just wonder around the house and play.  It is SO funny.With this pregnancy I have been trying to eat healthier and so I make these green smoothies that are full of spinach or kale.  Russell LOVES them.  He will stand by the blender and ask for juice.  YES YES I know I deserve mother of the year award. HAHA 
 Loves wearing the hat in the car like daddy.
Russell likes swings now that Alaina showed him how fun they are.  What a beautiful place I live.  Love seeing those mountains in the background of my pictures.

He loves wearing his bear towel (Thanks Nana).  
This was just about the funniest thing I have seen in a while.  We did this for about 15 min.  All the cashiers were crowded around Russell watching him and playing along.

I love this.  Sorry about the squeaking but if you listen you can hear Russell say "YEE HAW"  FAVORITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment