Sunday, April 1, 2012

Last Play Day

OK.  So life has been so over whelming lately.  One of the things that has been a trial was that my sister's husband got a job in Arizona.  I have been so sad about them leaving for SO many reasons.  One of the main reasons was that Russell and his cousins spend a lot of time together and they have all become great friends. 
Reason number two was the my sister and I have been in a similar stage of life.  Both with small kids and pregnant (well she had her baby about 2 weeks before they moved) but we both have similar interests and with summer coming we could have done so many things together!!
Once we got the news that they were moving and in one week I spend everyday down there to help Morgan pack (Brice was already in AZ working).  These are a bunch of pictures of "moving day".  Russell's last play day with his best friends.  
Alaina is so much faster on her scooter so this was Russell's solution to keep up.
I think this should be a new sport.
BUGS!!
I just love this kid!
He is such a cool dude.
I have posted about the pink car before.  By far a favorite toy at the Somers house.
They are just too cute!  I am going to miss this.
Look at how happy they are.  It makes me so happy to see them get along and have so much fun together.  But it brakes my heart to think about them not growing up together.

MISS you guys already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment