Monday, May 14, 2012

Potty Training and other funny outfits

So I am determined to not have 2 kids in diapers at the same time.  So we have started the potty training process and with that comes hilarious wardrobe and lots of carpet cleaning.
 Yes underwear over this diaper.  He was so excited to have unders to stole them and put them on over his diaper.
 Helping Uncle Keith pack.
 With Utah crazy weather there have been a lot of cold days.  So I pulled out the leg warmers so the poor kid wouldn't freeze
 I hate how bright this one it but if you look close you can see the best smile EVER!!
 Love the hat. And I guess the frog leg warmers are his favorite.
 The neighbors might think we are a bit nuts but oh well!!  We probably are. Right?
 I think he belongs on a golf course in this outfit.
 We were having a really hard day and after a long time of fussing I convinced him to go to the park but he would not go without his hat and gloves.  I think this was the longest he has ever worn the hat and gloves with this winter being so mellow. Made for a great ice breaker with the other parents at the park.
This is an outfit Toby brought back from Hawaii.  I think it's really funny.  
This kid is really starting to become so independent.  It's crazy how fast that happened.  He has an opinion about almost everything.  I wonder where he got that from (Toby)!! But it is so fun to see what he likes and I LOVE to laugh at him (does that make me a bad mom?).  When he wears funny things to the park I think I laugh out loud the whole walk there.

No comments:

Post a Comment