Thursday, December 24, 2009

FINALLY California!!

It has been about 4 years since I have been back to Southern California and I finally got a couple of days. We spend a day with my friend Darlene. We went to the flea market and we got some fun stuff. We had such a great time with her.
We stayed with my grandma in Thousand Oaks and the first day we went down to the Santa Monica Pier. It was a bit cold but not to bad. I really enjoyed being at the beach and just taking our time.
It was really bright and this is the best picture we got of me not squinting to much.
After a couple of days out there we went to Lake Arrowhead and stayed with Kari and Glen and their very cute girls. We had so much fun just chatting and going to dinner. On Sunday we got to go to church and we got to visit with a lot of friends there. It was such a great trip and I wish it was longer, but I will take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment