Thursday, December 24, 2009

Raelin and Ryker 4 wheeling with Granddad

My dad went down to Springville to take Raelin and Ryker on their first ride on his new 4 wheeler
Both kids LOVE riding on these things.
Ryker is so funny about 4 wheelers. If you call it an ATV he will quickly correct you by saying "you mean the 4 wheeler" I think at one time he would correct you the other way too.
The view from some of these trails are just amazing!!
My cute mom packed a little snack for the kids for my dad to take. She is that best.
The report was that the trip was a bit to long and the kids were getting tired but I think they still had a great time and I think they will tell you they "had so much fun with granddad"! What a great place we live where we can be so close to the mountains where there is so much to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment