Thursday, December 24, 2009

Raelin's 6th Birthday

Toby and I were in California for Raelin's actual birthday but we were back in time for her party with all her friends. Morgan's camera died so she asked me to take the picture and I figured that I would post about the birthday and then she can post when I give her the pictures too.
Morgan made the piñata and she was so proud of the thing.
The poor kids in the freezing wind.
She is so cute
Morgan thought that he home made piñata would not last long but we were out there for quite a while.
Once everyone got a turn Morgan let the kids go through again without the blind fold.
FINALLY!!!
Present time.
Morgan couldn't keep the kids back if she had a bat.
Raelin's birthday cake was a BIG cupcake while everyone got regular cupcakes.
Morgan did a great job with all the fun things planned. They did limbo and decorated cookies and played some other fun birthday games. I just can't believe that this little girl is 6. Where does the time go? Good party Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment