Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mom's Birthday and 4 Generation Pictures

We all have been really wanting to try Costco's chocolate cake so we thought that my mom's birthday was a great reason to get it.  It was YUMMY but there was a lot of it.

Yes my mom turned 29.  I know it's weird how she is only a couple of years older then Morgan but that is how old she said she was.
Raelin and Ryker helping Grammy blow out her candles.
There was an ongoing theme at this party...
Chocolate faces!!!
With these two growing a mile a minute I try to get pictures of them together to see how they compare.  Sweet little Landon is getting bigger and bigger.
Alaina had to take a bath after her cake mess and for some reason her clothes were all wet so I got out an outfit than a friend of mine got Russell.  It's a little basketball outfit.  It looks so cute on her.  I can't wait until it fits Russell.

Landon was blessed on September 4th.  This was a great reason for a bunch of family to get together.  I have got to get some pictures off of Toby's phone but here is what I got from Grandpa Tom's camera.
The babies!!!
My 4 generation picture.  Grandma Illene with her son Russ.  Russ with his daughter Gina (ME) and Gina with her son Russell.  What a blessing to be able to share these great moments with my grandma.  This was an amazing weekend to spend with family.  The day before this day Toby's brother Patrick got to baptize his daughter Bryanna.  Toby's mom was able to come out for that so we got to spend a lot of time with Toby's family too.  Again I need to get all the pictures off of Toby's phone and I will blog then.

3 comments:

  1. I love every picture Gina !!!! good job on keeping up with the blog... I'm so slack !!! I love you photos though !! love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russell is so adorable! I want all the kids to stop growing though until we see them!!! miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA, my mom is 29 too !!!! she has been for a secret amount of years. I'm going to be older then my mom in 4 years and from the looks of it.. your mom too ;)

    ReplyDelete