Sunday, September 19, 2010

Russell is getting so stinking cute!

Here are some cute pictures of baby Russell.
Play time.
I love seeing Sadie play with Russell!!
He is getting more and more interested in her and I LOVE it.
He loves it too until she knocks him over but he is getting tougher.

Earlier today we had some potty training which includes naked time.
Toby strategically placed some clovers.  HEHE.
Then we got some great smiles.
Oh that face.


I can't figure out how I could have a bad day with this face around me all day.  He is just such a happy healthy baby!  He has a Dr. Apt in about a week so we will get to see just how healthy.
Oh he kills me!!!  I look at pictures of babies for advertisements and I think that 90% of the time Russell is cuter.  What do you think?

Russell's church suit.  Morgan lent me some clothes until Landon is big enough.
He looks so handsome.  He is already a lady killer.  All the ladies at church just gush over him.  So do Grammy and I .

Here are a bunch of pictures that I took with Toby's new phone.  I was having some fun and Russell just sat out there on the grass for about 45 min.  He really loves being outside.  I just know he is going to be our nature boy and I am not complaining.












These pictures were taken on the 1st of September and the ones at the beginning of this post were taken today.  I can see a difference of how much he has grown in just a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I want to get a dog so much more now ! I love seeing the friendship between the two grow.

    ReplyDelete