Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am a total slacker.  I am so sorry that I haven't blogged in so long.  Here is some stuff from way back in September...( where has the time gone?)
Toby's brother Patrick baptized his daughter the first Saturday in September.  It was so awesome to spend time with them.  The boys mom was able to come out from Georgia for the baptism too.  Here is a picture of Toby, Russell, Kelsey, Whitney, Breanna, and I at the copper mines.
This place was crazy!!
Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures.  But I did remember to pull out the camera for these funny pictures.

Nana (Ruth Toby's mom) got the kids these funny glasses.




I think it's funny how even with these funny glasses Whitney still look so cute.
So the weekend consisted of hanging out going to Hail Air force Base, the copper mine and the main event Breanna's Baptism.  It was great to spent the weekend with Toby's family.  We always enjoy our time with them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment