Friday, December 10, 2010

Diapers and Bed Time

This is the SUPER CUTE diapers that my sister makes.  They are great.  If I didn't just invest a bunch of money in G diapers I would have gone with hers.  They are cheaper and the fabric that she uses is really cute.  Her is her web site where you can see all of the other cool stuff that she can make.  My sister is a very talented sewer!! I am amazed with what she can do. http://monkeydodiapers.blogspot.com/
 Russell has been having a hard time taking a nap lately.  Russell has been crawling for a while now and so it makes holding still enough to sleep difficult for him. 
 So one day I came up stairs after I heard him crying and when I walked in this is what I saw!!  How great is he?
 Toby built a tent around our bed because of how cold it gets at night.  When Russell started to take naps in his crib we moved the crib to fit in the tent.  This helps nap time. I can walk around the room without Russell seeing me, which makes him cry harder and not sleep.
 But with Russell crawling he "plays" with the tent.
 Look at that happy boy!! Love him.
 Look at that FAT FACE!!!
 But other days it's not as nice.  He was really having a hard time.
 He is so pitiful.
 He was so tired that he couldn't stand so he was falling asleep against the side.
 or falling asleep on the top rail.
He was rubbing his eyes like crazy..poor guy.

I figured out how to swaddle Russell in a way that he can't get out.  He is sleeping much better now.

1 comment: