Friday, July 1, 2011

Ryker's Graduation Party

Ryker graduated from Kindergarten.  We had a little dinner for him.  It was mostly a reason to just get together and eat some yummy food.
My mom made lasagna and Russell actually liked it.  He is a picky eater.
When ever Alaina is over and I am giving Russell a bath she is naked and in the tub before you know what is going on.  So after this nights bath I decided to do her hair and I had a great time.  Look how cute she is.  So not like me to be into this but she looks so cute.  We came out and I said, "I think I want a girl more then I thought."
PIE!! and the party.
Traditional Alaina beautiful and messy at the same time.
I had so much fun taking pictures of this girl...
Like always.
So it was a fun night...Crazy storm but it was fun! Not to many pictures of Ryker...I'm sorry buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment