Friday, July 1, 2011

Toby's Birthday and Dinner in the Canyon

Toby didn't want to do anything for his birthday but my mom would never allow that.  So we actually had 2 dinners for him with presents.
He is so handsome!
He was also excited for presents.  They were all new cloths.
Russell is starting to like hats.
Russell liked helping open presents.
Toby always gets mud pie for his birthday...yet this was the first time that I made it.  And it was REALLY good if I do say so myself.

Just some other stuff going on:
Russell aerated my parents lawn.

Then a couple of days later we went up into the canyon for dinner.  It was so nice to get up there.  It is one of our favorite places!
Sadie missed up there just as much as we did.
He love's his grammy.
Toby love introducing new, sticky, sugary things to Russell.
I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment