Thursday, June 30, 2011

Grandma Illene and Grandpa Tom's visit

In April one of my cousins got married and my grandparents came up to Utah for that.  So we had the opportunity to spend MORE time with my grandparents again.  It was so great to spend so much time with them the past month.  Also Russell's personalluity exploded between the time that we went to visit them in Cali and when they came out to Utah.  So we just had a blast watching Russell show off. 
He was struting around like he knows he is cute.  It makes for a great laugh.
He was a crack up this particular visit.  He was interacting with my grandma in such a sweet way.  He would crawl from one end of the table then back to her and touch his forehead to hers laughing the whole time.
Kisses now of days are given all the time but back in April it was hard to get a kiss.  This night he was initiating them with grandma.
hugs too.
They had such a great time together.  They occupied the whole night.
Like I said his personality exploded.  He was acting more like a little boy then a baby.  Interacting with us instead being independently entertaining.
More kisses.
I love my grandma.  She is such a beautiful lady.  She is also so sweet and petite, and next to Russell he makes her look even smaller.
"GG the phone is for you."
These smiles and laughs are all new.
Here he is playing peek a boo with Grandpa Tom.
"I'm gunna get you!!"
He was extremely entertaining that night and I love that I had my great new camera.  I don't think that with my old camera I would have been able to get so many of these moments recorded.

1 comment:

  1. Gina !! I love your blogs ! He is turning into such a little boy now ! no more baby face :(

    ReplyDelete