Monday, June 27, 2011

Dog House

Toby and I decided that Sadie should become a strictly outside dog again.  The space was just to small for her big tail.  Also I was getting really bored of vacuuming all the time (like every other day).  Also we thought we might be moving soon so we should get her ready for being outside for that (it would be easier to find a place if we didn't have an inside dog). Anyway we got started right away.   There really isn't much to say about it so here are a bunch of pictures that I had a hard time deciding which ones to use so I used all of them.



 I love his smile!




 Russell has become such a copy cat.  I love it.  So he decided he was going to show dad how it is done.
 When he was out with us it was hard to keep him out of trouble...but I guess a paint brush will do it.  He is sitting here brushing the saw dust.  He is such a cleaner.
 Before paint
 After.
 Russell found the lid to the pain.  So it was bath time.
I would love to show you a finished product but it is still not done. Just for your information I have not been keeping up with my blog (something new for me) but these pictures were taken May 2.  We have had a lot of things going on that are making it hard to finish but I promise it will happen before the summer is over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment