Monday, June 27, 2011

California Trip and Darlene's Wedding

My wonderful friend Darlene got married in April. Toby and I had to opportunity to go to California for her wedding.  The reception was the night before but I forgot my camera.  It was a great night though.  There was good food and old friends.  Darlene looked beautiful...as usual.
The next day at the temple we couldn't find some one to watch Russell so Toby offered to stay outside with him so I could go to the sealing.  Thank you TOBY...you are the best.
 After the the temple we went to the visitor center to get out of the heat while we waited for Darlene and Mason.
 Russell loves to fly.
 Darlene and Mason
 Darlene, Mason and some of their family.
 I was so happy that I got to be there for her reception and her sealing!  She has been such a great friend (she came to Utah when Toby and I got sealed...the day before her birthday)  and I love seeing her so happy.
 Russell IS in this picture.
 We spend a lot of our time taking pictures around the temple.  Such a beautiful place.
 I love these boys.  The one on the right is my favorite. 
 It was a warm day but we were HAPPY to be out in the heat and not in the cold.  When we left Utah it was snowing like crazy.

 Russell likes flowers.
 I LOVE that Toby was able to get some pictures of me and Russell.  I would much rather be behind the camera but I like having pictures of Russell and I.
 Toby again shows off his one handed picture taking skills.  He did pretty good.
 I love his happy face.
 It was so great to be at the temple and to just spend the afternoon at such a special place.

Me and Darlene.  I meant to look like crap...I didn't want to show up the bride. HA.

Thanks Darlene for letting us share in your GREAT day.  There was more of the trip but I wanted to highlight the great day we spent at the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment