Wednesday, May 18, 2011

April Birthday's

So April is CRAZY for birthdays for both Toby and my side of the family.  We had a last minute get together for my Dad and Morgan.  Nothing special but it was a bunch of fun.
Russell and Landon were on the floor and for the first time Russell got really interested in Landon.  Maybe a little too interested.  Russell acted like he wanted to hug Landon (not something we taught him to do yet) but then it turned into more of a strangling thing.  No one got hurt but we were all confused about what Russell was trying to do because he was all smiles and laughs. 
Landon had some good defenses though.  I didn't post a picture but Russell kept putting his finger in Landon's mouth and Landon would bit him.  It was actually extremely funny.
My parents got Morgan a picnic table for their new deck that they are building.
We were going to try to get my dad a new lawn lower but when we were doing our sneaky way of asking him about getting one he said that he didn't want one.  My dad's birthday was April 1st.  So we wanted to play a April fools joke.  We got a key and put a John Deere key chain on it and Toby said, "Sorry we couldn't help ourselves."  
This is really what he got.  Ryker had the best timing.  When we reveled that he wasn't REALLY getting a lawn mower Ryker yelled, "APRIL FOOLS HAHA"  We all just started cracking up (If you know Ryker's laugh this would make more sense why it was so funny.)    After, we felt bad because I think he would have really liked a new lawn mower.
We had some delicious cheesecake and this wonderful chocolate mouse cake thingy from Costco.  I love Costco.  Morgan and my Dad had a milk war (milk war is when you run out of milk so you take someone else's milk when they aren't looking) and I think Morgan had some milk come out her nose.  I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while.  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL YOU OLD PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment