Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brunettes have WAY more fun!


So Mary and I were having a lazy girl's weekend. We went to dinner at Chili's with my mom. That is always fun! Mary forgot her toothbrush and I was not about to spend the weekend with a stinky Mary. So we went to Walmart to get her one. We ended up wandering around the surrounding isles. We stopped at the hair dye where Mary was contemplating going darker. But I was the one that I ended up getting the dye and we dyed my hair the next morning. I didn't tell Toby just thought it could be a fun surprise when he got home!!! He REALLY REALLY likes is. I like it too but my hair is not as soft as it usually was, but its a fun change! This isn't a very good picture but its all I've got.

3 comments:

  1. That IS quite the change. And it looks good on you chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it - what a great look for you. I just dyed my hair brown a month ago. It's so fun changing your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Duh! I could have told you that Brunettes have WAY more FUN and we're way cuter too! I love you and miss you! I'm still feeling aweful about not calling on your birthday, what a dumby I am!

    ReplyDelete