Thursday, September 18, 2008

Toby's Gone Again!!!!

Pinnacle is the security company that Toby works for. They really needed some guys out in Canada to help out. But instead of sending out a couple of guys they just wanted Toby. It was a very sudden decision. And now he is in Canada and working. I am totally bummed. We had to change his cell plan again and so his minutes are limited even from me so that makes thing even better-NOT. But the hardest thing is that I don't know when he is going to be home. He is coming home when they don't need him any more. He is devastated that he won't have his puppy around...HIS PUPPY!!! not his wife but his dog. Man that makes me feel great. No he doesn't like being away from me either. Just to brag a bit for him...When he got there (he drove) he met the salesman and they all knew about him and they were all really excited to have him there to install for them. He is asof today 9/23/08 8th in the company. So he feels needed and who doesn't like that! But Sadie and I are missing him so we are OK if he comes home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment