Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love my birthday!

I try to something fun for my birthday every year. 2 years ago I had a whole day extravaganza. This year I decided to have a Luau party for my birthday!! We got all kinds of decorations. We got lei's, torches and umbrellas for our drinks, strawberry daiquiri and pina coladas virgin of course.
This was in my parents front yard with all of our fun decorations.

We started playing some baseball. Angel really smoked us all.

Then we got a volleyball and started passing. It was funny seeing us try to play with all the trees in the way. Toby got really good at playing off of the them. Oh man then the real fun started. Pinata Time!!! Mom was up first! It was so much fun watching her!
We filled the pinata up so much that it was about to bust just from hanging there.
OH man a pregnant woman with a bat look out!
See I told you that there was a lot of candy. It was hard to keep Raelin and Ryker away for the candy flying out while we were hitting the pinata. One of them almost became the pinata but what would have came out would not have been very yummy.

This is my cake that Morgan made. She has been making awesome cakes since Raelin was born. So she made this for me this year and I think that she did an amazing job. Jesse just moved back in with my parents and he showed up the day of my birthday. He has a 9 month old puppy, Lady. So you could imagin how much fun it was to have her and Sadie play. We did a little marshmellow roasting and hung out by the fire. My birthday was so much fun. It's just going to get really hard to keep topping it year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment