Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Alaina Swimming & Mother's Day

Our camping trip was the same weekend as Mother's Day. My Uncle Jon and Aunt Ange blessed their baby that day so Morgan and Brice decided to stay the night and same 45 min on their drive. So on Saturday when we got back from camping Toby had to go to work. Brice took Raelin and Ryker to get Sunday clothes and Mother's Day gifts and left Morgan at my house to relax and have some quiet time. She decided to take a bath with Alaina in the monstrous tub in my bathroom. Alaina had so much fun!!! I LOVED seeing her so excited. She is so cute.
Here she is practically swimming.

So CUTE. She would dunk her head all by herself. She is standing in this picture!! But she would slip sometimes and Morgan would catch her but she was never scared.

So while Toby was at work I got all unpacked and ready for Mother's Day by cleaning up and getting things ready for the slumber party. We enjoyed having people over and the abundance amount of space!! It was fun.

In the morning Toby, Russell and I just laid in bed for a while until Ryker came in and asked Uncle Toby to come help make breakfast. Strawberry short cake from scratch. YUMMY! Thanks boys. Then it was off to the baby blessing. It was so great to hang out with family that we don't get to see very much. It was also a great chance for me to show off Russell (my new favorite thing to do).

After we had a great lunch at my uncles house we visited for a little while longer then headed back to my house. Almost everyone took naps and Toby and I got ready for dinner. My mom and dad came over to celebrate Mother's Day. They brought Morgan and I roses and a sweet card. Morgan got lots of presents from her cute little (but not so small in numbers) family. They even got me something.

Toby called his mom (I didn't even have to remind him). And after his call he disappeared. So we started dinner with out him. After her were eating for about 10-15 min Toby comes walking in the house with beautiful Orchids and some chocolate. His mom told him that the first Mother's Day really needs to be special and when she found out that he didn't get me anything she told him to go to the store right now and get me something!!!
THANKS RUTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment