Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tulip Festival and Pictures

One day we decided that we would go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was a nice long walk. We enjoyed the exercise and it was a pretty walk.
Russell and I at what we would love to have for a backyard. (with a little less tulips for Toby)
Toby trying not to blink with the bright sun.
I was NOT posing...just looking at our beautiful baby.
He didn't like the bright sun either.
I loved so many of the plants they had planted there. It was so beautiful!!!
Again, Russell did not like the bright sun. Toby is the master of taking pictures with him in it. You know where he takes the picture while he is in it, so he has to guess if everyone is in the shot. He does a great job every time.
The waterfall was our favorite part. If you have a chance to go to the Gardens I would suggest it. It was really nice.

Our garden!
While Toby and I were digging for our garden at my parents house Sadie would lay by Russell. We would move the car seat and Sadie would run around and then end up right by him again. It was so cute.

Russell Pictures:
He has the cutest stretch. I am trying to get the full thing but it's hard. He is so wiggly.
He is so little.
Toby was having fun taking pictures of Russell.
I love laying in bed with Russell when we are waking up in the morning. He is so happy and observant. It's fun watching him. He is starting to look at me. It is really exciting. It is so neat watching him grow and develop.
Floppy head. Could Morgan be any more pregnant? In that shirt she looks like a pumpkin. I am so excited for that baby to come out. I think it's a boy by the way. But I don't have any names to help...Sorry Morgan.
Squishy face. I just want to squeeze him.
Toby got sick so we all hung out on the couch with him. So here are my boys passed out.
I LOVE this face. He makes this face all the time. It makes me laugh every time!!!

I am just loving being a mom and spending time with my little guy. It is still unreal sometimes. We are getting more and more excited for him to interact with us. But today he slept all day...I'm thinking that he is got to have a growth spurt coming soon, he is already growing up too fast!! How do I handle it? STOP GROWING...no that didn't work.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! That last picture is hilarious! I love it! And you aren't kidding about being enormously pregnant! Sheesh! Today I hope this baby is a girl because if it is, she will have a name. If it's a boy, tough nuts (I crack myself up). No name for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!!! Morgan...you don't look enormously pregnant, just cute pregnant! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete