Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Camping at 5 mile

Morgan and Brice were planning a camping trip somewhere down south. They had invited us but because of Toby's work (on call sucks) we couldn't go. They were so great to change their planes and go somewhere where Toby got cell service. So that meant 5 mile! We took both the truck and the little car so if Toby had to go to work then I could stay with Russell, the truck and the 4 wheelers.

Ryker wanted to go with us so here is the exciting ride he got to take with Tia (me...Morgan's kids call me Tia which is Spanish for aunt. I LOVE that they call me that!)
I was able to take this picture while driving and NOT taking my eyes off the road. I felt safe and super talented!!
The plan was for Toby in the truck and Morgan and Brice in their Subrban so go wandering around and find a camp site then come and get me and Russell in the car so our little car didn't have to wonder around getting hurt in the turrain. They took forever but this was the way Toby thought would be best. Right down this super steep hill...what a goofy guy.
Alaina, Ryker, Raelin, Russell and Toby enjoying camping!!

My dad and mom came up the next morning with his 4 wheeler. So we played all day on the 4 wheelers. It was really fun because we brought up Toby's old green 4 wheeler and so more people could go out. That made things so much more fun.

Toby decided to take the old 4 wheeler (bad breaks and sketchy 4 wheel drive) up a super steep and long hill. The thing rolled about 4 times!!! Good thing Toby was able to jump off quickly. But if you know Toby a 4 wheeling trip wouldn't be complete without some sort of incindence. Just glad no one got hurt!!

All in all it was a great camping trip. Russell slept like a baby (hahah I'm so funny!). And it was a great start to a Mother's day weekend.

Speaking of Mother's day I'll post about that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment