Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Brice's Graduation Party

We had a little party for Brice who graduated. I was really lame and I didn't get pictures of the party while it was happening. So all I got was a morning after picture.
We had streamers all over as you can see. Also a big banner on the garage and a "Happy Graduation" lettering by the back door. It was a surprise for him so that made it extra fun for us to plan. We had great hamburgers Toby made and a delicious cake my mom made (she always makes great cakes). We played ping pong and watched a movie in the theater room
(Transformers 2 so we could get the full effect of the theater room. My parents and Brice's Brother and his family all came so we had a good little group to support Brice (8 adults and 5 kids). It was a really fun night. We are so proud of Brice. He has worked so hard at school. He does a great job at balancing work, family (including us) and school. Not saying it was easy but he is always so pleasant to be around even when his plate is OVERFLOWING with high stress things. I don't know how he does it but he is a great example to us.

Congratulations Brice we love you!!!






Oh did I mention that that was a Friday night and Saturday morning Toby left me all alone to clean up this huge house and a messy dinner by my self so he could go 4 wheeling!!! Just want you all to know so you know who to nominate for best wife of the year!!! Just kidding but maybe just to help remind Toby how luck he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment