Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Russell Pictures

This day I felt like super mom. This is a baby carrier that my sister let me borrow until the one she is making me is done. But Russell was in the mood where he just wanted to be held and this was the day after Brice's graduation party. So there was LOTS to clean. And if you remember from that post Toby was MIA doing some really important 4 wheeling with my dad (I hope you all caught the sarcasm...when is 4 wheeling ever THAT important?)
Dishes are harder to do like this then when I was pregnant!! But they got done hence the super mom status.
My little man chilling at Morgan's house.
I was at Morgan's house while Toby was working on a shed with Brice when Angel (Morgan's Sister-In-Law) walked in and totally snatched Russell. She held him for a long time until he got tired and ended up falling asleep like this.
He is already wearing the next size up. But we didn't have ANY 0-3 month clothes for him. So we went to Target (I love Target) and got him a bunch of super cute outfits!!
So this is one of them!! Love the little shorts.
Then it just turned into a little photo shoot of the cute little kid.
Piggy back with daddy!!
Toby showing him what he could look like in 25 years. HAHAHA
He just looks like a little man!
I just love how happy Toby look in these pictures. It's almost like he is starting to like being a daddy (just joking Toby LOVE being a dad to Russell)
Oh he is starting to smile so much and it is so hard to catch without a regular camera. All of our pictures are off of my phone. It does a great job but it is hard to get ready in time and it take 4 years to take 2 pictures in a row...so not so kid friendly. We will have to upgrade SOON!!!
Oh he just melts my heart (not so much right not because he won't stop crying,! I guess he is jealous that I am on the computer and not holding him)
I wake up and just stare at this little face for about an hour to an hour and a half every morning. It's our little play time!
The end of a long, cute smile session.

3 comments:

  1. I think that Russell has more hair than his dad already!
    Mom Stark

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing... If I ever think about having another Bub, I want one of them baby snuggly ! I love that so much. and second thing... I still love love love that photo of little russell on the couch ! I can't wait to meet him !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing! So itty bitty little! I love new born babies! ( can you believe this is coming from you old friend kathy?)

    ReplyDelete