Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sadie's Birthday

YES I had a birthday party for my dog. My dad laughed for a good while when I told him. But I say any excuse to get together and have some good food is a good idea. So it was Sadie's 2nd birthday so lets PARTY!!! We had it at my parents house so the dogs had some room to run. I made a cake for Sadie.
The cake that I made for her that my mom is putting the wording on because my mom is amazing at it.
Toby added a little sausage to the honey and cinnamon cake. Yummy huh?

She did so good until Toby said it was ok. What a good little girl.
Look at that concentration!! She is so fun!!
"MMMM sausage and honey how did you know those are my favorite" She licked all of the frosting off first.
Cooper circling until he gets a turn. Poor dog we need to have a party for his birthday now too so he gets a cake. Morgan cut a chunk off for him and is swallowed it whole. But after Cooper got some Sadie decided to stop licking and bit it or Cooper would get it all.
Alaina is just SO cute!
Such pretty eyes.
Sweet little slobber monster!!

What a fun day. Thanks to everyone who came to make Sadie's 2nd birthday her best so far haha. I can't wait until someone else has a birthday party for their dog so I can try the other recipes that I found for dog cakes.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up Gina !! and I'm with you a 100% on the whole any reason to have people over and food and good times !! plus your dogs cake looks so flippin yummy !! now I'm going to go and eat a cake and blame you on me being chubby

    ReplyDelete