Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cleaning Morgan's House

My mom wanted to go to Morgan's house to clean up and help out seeing as Morgan was really close to having her baby. While my mom was cleaning I was playing!! Alaina and I had so much fun!
I just love that little girl. Look at those eyes.
Alaina loves putting Russell's plug (pacifier) in his mouth. It is so funny.
She set this chair up for herself so she could play with Russell. She is so cute and ready for her new baby.
She was making him smile. It was so cute. I couldn't get a picture of it but this is really close.
She is SO cute!!

1 comment:

  1. she is so flippin cute !! she cracks me up through all these pictures you post. p.s. i love that picture of you two and the captain Morgan blow up in the back ground... ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete