Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Potty Training Already

So we are potty training Russell already. It is going really well...well not for the last couple of days but that is my fault. But the first day he went pee in his potty 4 times. I was so excited. I called my parents and Morgan to tell them. Again my dad just laughed at me. He has been doing that a lot lately. I think me being a mom is funny to him.
Toby had not been able to catch a pee yet but we are getting closer.
He is starting to cry when he needs to go potty and that is helping. But I am having a hard time figuring out his cues when he is not crying.
The other day I was able to catch a poo. Man I was so excited. My heart was racing just like it did the first time he peed.
So we are hoping in a month or two he will be completely diaper free.
Check out the spit up!! Anywho it is really difficult but so worth it. Some days are great and others are really hard. But we are getting the hang out it. We are going to try cloth diapers in week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment