Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Russell Pictures Again! And Hand Prints

So my wonderful husband works with a girl who is a photographer and he was telling her my interest in the same field. I have been dieing to get a good camera. So she is lending us her GREAT Cannon camera. She is so nice. She wants to teach me all kinds of tricks. So I have been taking so many pictures and it makes it hard to pick which ones to post. So sorry for all the pictures and I hope I picked the good ones.
LOVE his stretch. He makes this face when he stretches. We love it.
SUPERMAN!
Smiling at the fan. So cute!
He was laughing at it. I wish I could have recorded it.




Love holding these hands! My boys.
Playing with Grammy.
Finally got pictures of him smiling.

I love this face!
Alaina loves playing with him. She was in the car with me and Russell and she kept saying "bebe" and she was making him smile and she thought it was so funny. I love both of these kids.
Oh me makes the funniest faces so here is the first of many.

My frog boy.

So I didn't think that he would want to play with toys so quick but he LOVES to play with anything. It's cute.
Nap time. Why is it that mom is never in these pictures...oh yeah because she never gets to nap.


Oh man this made me laugh so much. Out loud!!
We got his feet printing when he was only a couple of weeks old and we got them back a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE them. Oh man.
We got prints for the Grandparents so here is the one we got for Toby's parents. My mom took her's before we were able to get a picture.
She made us extra ornaments. I think that we are going to make this a tradition.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously!!!! Gina he is SO stinkin CUTE!!!! I REALLY love those hand/feet print things, so cool! I should do that for my girls! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete