Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Toby's Birthday and Bridge Moving

Because Toby wanted to bless Russell on his birthday we celebrated the next day. So here are some pictures of his party.
Grammy and the cute little ones.
I love this face he is just so stinking cute.
I just want to eat his cheeks.
Birthday boy and his son. Toby is just such a sweet little daddy.
Raelin just loves her Uncle Toby.
Toby's nieces and nephew from my side of the family. They all just love hanging around their Toby. Alaina call him puppy. She will walk by him and say "Hi puppy" It's so funny!
Alaina was using a carrot to eat ranch dressing. It was hilarious.
Look at that face and she is still going for more.
Present Time.
I got Toby $20. I am such a good wife!! Hahaha
Morgan and Brice really know Toby. They got him food.
The best present of the night. Bacon. Like I said, Morgan and Brice really know Toby.
He is so stinking handsome. Look at him!!
Then there is this Toby...so silly.
Toby misses hair but I don't think this will do.
My mom made Toby this blanket. He loves it. I think that Toby cranks the A/C just so he can use it.

Brice called one night asking if we wanted to watch them move half of a new freeway bridge. So we went. It was at about 10 at night on a Sunday.
There were a lot more people there then I thought. The people in charge were providing water and popcorn. It was kinda boring but really cool at the same time. If you can believe that.
Russell was sleeping the whole time. He is so cute.
Sweet daddy held him most of the time.
I loaded the pictures wrong and the picture under if the bridge half coming down the freeway. They shut down and redirected the freeway for a couple of hours.
It was crazy that they could move that big of a thing that far. It was fun but not something I would go to again.


1 comment:

  1. is that what they do in utah for fun ? watch a freeway move? ;) hee he ! Toby's presents made me hungry ! Oh how I miss beef jerky

    ReplyDelete