Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Morgan's Baby Shower

My mom and I through a baby shower. So here are some pictures of the party.
We had some good food!! I thought I had a picture of the cupcakes but I guess I didn't (you can see them in the background). But oh man those are the BEST. Mom you are amazing. I could eat them all day every day. Every event we have mom make her cupcakes..I think sometimes we invent events just to get some more cupcakes.
My mom and I made a diaper cake. It was actually fun. My mom is really good at putting all the great finishing touches on it to make it look great!!
She also cut the watermelon into a basket. Super cute huh?
Love these colors together.
It's a bit hard to tell but we had a slide show of Morgan's family. It was so much fun to look at all of the pictures of when the kids were younger and Morgan and Brice when they were dating. They looked liked kids.
Some decorations. We had to get boy and girl onesies because she didn't know what she was having.
So Alaina is so much fun to take pictures of...so here she is eating.
Liam came and was so cute.
We made a book for Morgan of inspirational letters and advise. So for the ones that came they decorated their pages.
Angel and Aurora (Morgan's sisters-in-law) came and made some really cute pages!!
Carolyn Rossi and Catie Rossi came. They are family friends of ours. Morgan and I used to babysit her kids. Catie was a baby when we first met them. Now she is so grown up and so pretty. It is just another reminds me how i am getting older. Not that I am worried about getting old yet just that I feel like I just got out of High School.
I think I have 100 pictures of this sinario. Morgan with her huge belly holding Russell and Alaina. And Alaina it petting and playing with Russel
My mom took these pictures. She had a hard time figuring out how to use my camera...well Toby's co-worker's camera. It just had to many buttons. It brought us a laugh and she still got some good pictures.
Raelin is getting so grown up. I just can't believe how much of a little girl she is. She is not a baby any more.
Catie has had lots of practice with baby's having 6 other siblings.
Morgan's mother-in-law sent this beautiful blanket with Aurora. It was so pretty and she made it herself.
We are collecting money to get Morgan a new crib because Alaina is still using the one they have now.
My grandma (LOVE HER) made it possible to get it on the day of the shower. So I put it together all by my self might I add. (Toby was impressed).
She was so excited. I love it when I can get Morgan to react emotionally. It's almost like a game now. Not that she cried but she just really made it known that she was really happy with the crib.
If you know Morgan you know that you have to decipher her reactions because she is not one to wear her emotions on her sleeves...opinions on the other hand are worn on her forehead.
Carolyn, Morgan and Catie. We were so glad that they came. We haven't seen them in a while. They also brought Morgan and I gifts (Carolyn was in Europe during my baby shower). They got PJ's for our babies and cinnamon rolls. This was so funny because it just shows how much they know us. Food and we are happy. They were delicious. Thanks Rossi's
Morgan and her friend Noel. Love having her around. I am a total ditz and I didn't get any pictures of Morgan with Angel or Aurora. SORRY. But I think it was a fun party and Morgan is super happy with her gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment