Friday, July 2, 2010

Father's Day Fun

Father's Day was a nice relaxing day for us.  We went to church and had stake conference.  We had just had stake conference about 3 months ago but out state president was called to serve as a mission president.  the cool thing was that he was called to San Bernadino. (where I used to live and where Toby served him mission)

So after church we took a family nap. Then we opened presents before we left for my parents house.  Toby had oddly fallen in love with the cards that sing.  So I got him a singing card.  He also got some new clothes.
When we got to my parents house my dad asked if we would take him up the canyon to get the RV (he left it there for the weekend so we could go 4 wheeling and have a good home base.)  On our way back we took pictures by the waterfall that is just so beautiful.  I'm still not very good on the camera but we got a couple of Toby trying to get Sadie to stand next to him.  But here is the best one with Toby wearing his new clothes.
My sister and her family all came up for dinner.  I love have family so close so we can get together like this.
Toby is loving being a dad.  They are so cute together.
I love watching Toby learn how to be a dad.  He get so sad when he can't calm Russell down and he can't wait until he is a bit older so they can play together.
Oh sad face...I think he was hungry.

I took a ton of pictures of Alaina and Ryker playing down the driveway.
She was being so cute that day...like every other day.  But I took a million pictures of her.
"Oh no"
"RUN"
He is such a handsome little boy.

Look at that face.

She is such an independent little girl.
We played with bubbles.
Brice is just like the rest of the kids.

Raelin had a lot of fun on the trampoline.

Look at that hair.
I look so many pictures that day.  I practically filled the 2 gig card I had.
I took a bunch of pictures of Morgan's family.  The sunset was so beautiful and I wanted to get some pictures before the little one was born.  Look at Ryker...this picture is just so him.
Happy BIG family. 
I had such a hard time picking which Somers' pictures to post so I just did a bunch.

Kisses!!
Then we added the parents.
I love my mom and dad.  I miss living with them.  We are really enjoying having our own place but there is just something about living at their house that both Toby and I just love.  So we try to visit a lot.  Like right now I am actually on the front porch enjoying the shade and the breeze while I blog...So awesome.  I hope they never move.
Again I had a hard time picking.  Everyone was so photogenic.  We are so blessed to have the things that we have.  Today (the day I am writing this not the day of the pictures) Morgan and I are playing in water with kids while my parents are joining us when they can.  Toby and Brice are working on cars and it was just one of those days that remind me how blessed I am to have the family I do.  I just love those moments where you can really feel Heavenly Fathers tender mercies through the people you have around you and the places you have to spend time with them.


2 comments:

  1. Ok, so you HAVE to frame those pictures of Ryker for Morgan! You don't get pictures any cuter than that! He is SO HANDSOME! I also LOVE all the family shots! Can you send one of their family pictures and one of your parents and one of your little family to me? PLEASE? Or give them to me when I'm up next weekend? I love you guys all so much!

    ReplyDelete