Friday, July 9, 2010

Fixing the Mustang

One day Morgan and Brice came up to my parents house.  Brice came to help Toby put the new clutch in the mustang.  So the rest of the family just hung out in the front yard.

Granddad with the new members of the family.
Alain is so cute.  I just LOVE this shirt.  Little suspenders. 
Here are the boys fixing the car.
Alaina was just being Alaina that day so I got LOTS of pictures of her.
She was being extra cute!
I got out the little pool and Sadie thought it was just a big water dish.

I LOVE this picture.  He was trying to belly flop in the pool.  Oh how I love this camera.
Little Landon...he is getting cutier and cutier.
He was having so much fun.
Russell was having a sad day until Aunt Morgan held him then he was out!!


Even though I had the fast camera I still didn't get the pictures of the REALLY cute things she was doing.  What a fun day...to bad the mustang is still not put all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment