Friday, July 9, 2010

At the park

William and Angel (Brice's Brother and Sister-In-Law) invited us to go to the park for a BBQ for Angel's birthday.  It was so much fun and the food was super duper yummy.
We played and ate.  I got the soccer ball and Alaina and I played with it.  She was so cute.
I got THE cutest picture of Russell but Toby was making a funny face (so this was the next best) because I took a million of these pictures.  If you look behind Toby you can see a weird shaped thing.  It was a blow up bouncy ship thingy.  Angel's sister owns a party company so they brought it.  It was so fun for the kids.  I felt bad because so many of the other kids at the park wanted to play in it but they couldn't.
I know this is a lot of the same picture but I had such a hard time picking so I just put them all on.  I just love that face.  I get to wake up to that face every morning.  I have a hard time figuring out how I could wake up on the wrong side of the bed but sometimes I do.  Maybe I should work on that.
Alaina was so funny.  She was getting into everything.  She was eating all the food that people left on their plates.  Oh man you really had to watch her if you wanted to keep your food.
She is just so stinking cute.  I think I have more pictures of her then any other kid in my family.  And that is saying something now that I have Russell.
Some one else's drink I bet.

We had so much fun there eating and playing.  I love being home this summer.  We defiantly made the right decision not going to Canada this summer.  We are having so much fun being with family and friends.  Especially with little Landon here now and comparing the difference in size with only a 3 month difference.  Oh I am loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment