Friday, July 9, 2010

Day with Tia and Toby

The Monday before Landon was born she called me in the morning thinking that she was going to have the baby.  But after an afternoon of everything slowing down I took Raelin and Ryker down to my house to hang out and have a sleep over.  So we got some dinner then went to this splash pad that is by our house.  We just  found it about a week ago so it was fun to go and see what it was all about.
The kids had so much fun.  
If you can't tell Raelin was really having a good time.
The pad was way cool.  It had all these fake rocks that has water spraying out.

What a pretty girl
I love that smile.
They also had the fountains that squirt up high.  
It was a warm day but with the cold water the kids got a bit chilly.

The next morning we went to Thanksgiving Point to the Farm Lands area.
Before we went to the farm lands we went to Walmart and got the kids new cloths.  We had a lot of fun and I think they look cute.
These animals look more like lama's but they are part of the camel family.  It was fun to feed them.  Their lips tickled my hands.

They brought around a bunny that was just born and they were asking for name ideas.  It was weird that the kids were shy.  So not them.
We went back to these animals because they were so much fun to play with.  You could pay a quarter and get some corn to feed the animals but we didn't have any change.  So Toby and the kids were picking up all the corn that was on the ground.  I think that a lady felt sorry for us because she gave Toby a quarter for some corn.
We had a ton of fun with the kids.
They give you tickets for either the horse carriage or pony rides.  We picked the carriage ride so Toby and I could go to.  There was a lady who's camera fell off of the carriage and Toby jumped off and got it then chased after us and jumped up on.  She was very thankful and I thought it was really funny watching Toby run after us.

Russell was sleeping until we started to move.  So here is his sleepy face.
I think he liked the ride even though it woke him up.
Ryker was all smiles that day.  Raelin had run but she was weird when it came to pictures.
The kids got grumpy and so Toby through them in jail...Just kidding there was play houses and there was a jail so Toby told the kids to be sad so he could take the pictures.
Raelin got MAD!!

It was nap time after we stopped by McDonald's for lunch.  We all needed some rest.  Later Toby, Ryker and my dad went 4 wheeling while I had to clean the house (oh wow something new Toby playing while I have to clean.)  So poor Raelin had to stay home with me.  So I let her watch TV.  When Brice came to pick them up he asked what they did.  The only thing they talked about was how they got to watch a movie...Kids. 

1 comment:

  1. I love to read your blog. You say such thoughtful things and you take such great pictures. I am so glad you find happiness in your life!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete