Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July

For the 4th we went down to Morgan's house...It all started when Toby and I got matching shirts for the boys so we had to do something so they could wear them.  So BBQ at Morgan's house where we had left overs from Saturday.  It was so yummy.  The weird part was that for the past 2 days the weather was WONDERFUL.  It was in the 70's and I was loving it.  So we spend about 3 days outside.
Oh man Russell looks so big next to Landon.  And man his head is HUGE.
Cute little cousins
Russell kept grabbing Landon's face.  I just can't believe that this is only a 3 month difference.  It's so funny how big the differences are between them.
Sweet little boy.  He is looking more human every time I see him.  Oh I love that red baby.
Daddy and son celebrating the 4th
I LOVE this.  So them huh?
What a beautiful place we live in to have the mountains in the background.  I have always lived in beautiful places.  Thanks mom and dad I an so grateful that you have chosen such great places to raise me.
Again a pose that is so Brice.

Ok so here is my super baby WALKING.  Yeah I know he should get a metal or something for being the best baby in the world for walk at 3 months old.  He is just so amazing.  Go Russell.  Hehehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment