Friday, July 9, 2010

Landon Thomas Somers

Here are some pictures of Landon's Birth Day.  I didn't want to try to tell the story.  I can't do better then Morgan can.  So if you want the story hop on over to the Somers' blog on the right here.
HUGE belly.

During Morgan's pressure waves there were a lot of helpers.  Her favorite I think was Raelin.  She was so concerned.
After Landon was born Alaina got very interested.
The new Somers family!
I love that I was able to be there.
Our little sumo wrestler.
Even though it was all about Landon I couldn't help taking some Alaina pictures.

He is so sweet.
Grammy and Granddad got to be there.
This makes 5 for them!!!
Now that Landon is born Russell looks so BIG to us.  His head is huge.

In this picture you can really see how much Toby and Russell look alike.

GOOD DAY.  Welcome to the family Landon.

No comments:

Post a Comment