Saturday, October 8, 2011

Jordanelle

A couple of weeks ago my friend Demetrius (we went to high school together) invited us to go jet skiing at a lake near Heber.  Toby had to work like always so Russell and I went.  It was a lot of fun.  I didn't get a chance to go out for a ride because Russell didn't know anyone so he was grumpy but it was so nice to just get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful place I get to live.  And not to mention being outside.
I did a terrible job at taking pictures.  I just took pictures of Russell and John (Demetrius' baby). 
But how can you blame me.  Look at that face.  He is so cute.
I think he takes after his mom!  J/K D!
John was trying to take a nap but Russell was making him laugh to much.
Russell and his "pretty".  He is always wearing his necklace.  It's a must have when we go out.
Oh I can't get enough of him!!
Here is D with his boy.  I was a ton of fun.  Again I am sorry I didn't get more pictures of the other people there and what it looked like there but at least I got the two cute boys.  Russell and John that is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment