Monday, October 17, 2011

Soccer

This year Raelin and Ryker got to play soccer!!  I was a lame Aunt and didn't go to many games but I did make it to that last couple.
This is my favorite picture EVER. This is what Raelin did when she saw that I was there.  Oh I was so happy.
Russell was a little difficult this day but when he saw Aunt Morgan he was so excited.  Morgan coached Raelin's team that day and so she was busy.  But during half time he wondered...no RAN over to her.  I wish I got a better picture of them but look at how happy Raelin is too.  Oh I love my family.
 She has so much natural talent.  She is great!!  Notice how no one is around her.  They are all behind her.  She can dribble with so much control.  We are all very impressed.
She spends most of the time right here.  With the goalie!!
The is sweet Liam cheering on his cousin.  He was so cute.  "Go Raelin Go!" Jumping up and down!! Love it!
 Here is my dad teaching the kids how to play soccer.  It was so sweet.  The kids had a ton fun with him like always.
Granddad was helping Alaina learn how to head the ball.  She thought it was so funny!

Then we went to Rykers game.  I was really bad and didn't get any pictures of him playing.  So lame I know.   
 But I did get this picture.  Russell looks sad but he was in the middle of "talking".  H
My dad is such a great granddad to all the kiddos we are so lucky to have such a great family.

Ok so later the next week I went down for Ryker's last game.  And I took pictures.  LOTS of them.
Ryker is so fun to watch.  Here he is as goaly.
 DE-DENCE, DE-FENCE
Such a happy little face.
At least Morgan's kids were well behaved.  Russell was so grumpy.  I feel like I am always talking about how Russell is grumpy.  I hope this gets better.  

Good job kids.  You both did a great job and I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment