Friday, October 14, 2011

Monkey Do Diapers

So here are a bunch of pictures of my sisters diapers that she makes.  I took some of these so long ago.

This picture is so old that Russell's head now is eye level with that blue button!! How fast do kids grow?
I think we took these last April.  We tried to do a little photo shoot but both boys were grumpy and the lighting was not the best.  But how cute that they have matching buns!
Russell looks so much older now. And believe it or not but Landon have WAY more hair.
Oh I  miss cloth diapers.  I had to stop because my soakers are ruined by mold...(I forgot to wash some and  ya sad ending.)  But they are so expensive, it was a project just to get Toby to get the first set, that it is hard to spend the money on them again.  So Morgan made me some and now I just have to save up to get enough to last a couple of days.
I am actually so angry about cloth diapers.  They are not easy but I have so much motivation to keep up on them.  But when they are not keeping their absorbency and I can't figure out how to get rid of the MOLD.  It causes a problem.  So I will have to wait until I am a millionaire and get enough diapers and soakers so I can keep my babies bottoms super cute.
I know random post but I miss having cute diapers. The picture above is not a diaper that Russell has.  Just in case some of you out there were worried that I was putting Russell in girly diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment