Thursday, August 18, 2011

Camping with Patrick and Amber

It is August and this was the first camp trip of the summer.  What is wrong with us...oh ya Toby's lame job...but I am so glad we got to go at least once.  And the best part is that Toby's brother Patrick and his family came with us.
I though it was hard to take pictures at the beach and keep my camera safe well I guess I haven't been camping with it yet.  I didn't take very many picture but here is what I got. The two older girls wanted to hold Russell all the time.  Here is Whitney and Russell waiting for breakfast...well it looks like Russell couldn't wait and decided to eat dirt.
Patrick and Toby making breakfast.  Ya Amber and I didn't have to cook at all.  My favorite part of camping.
Toby was throughing Russell in the air really high and Kelsey followed Patrick around asking if it was her turn until he through her.
She had fun.
It was a great trip.  I can't wait to do it again but I have to tell you we were all so tired.  Russell and I passes out for the rest of the day and night after we unpacked a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment