Monday, August 8, 2011

What happen's at Tia's house...

The kids were over for about half an hour and they managed to get completely wet (they found the hose).  Their day was supposed to be spent in Salt Lake with Grammy but all of their cloths were soaking.  So we improvised.
They spent their day with these cloths on.  Raelin is wearing my clothes.  Ryker has my shirt and RUSSELL's shorts on!!!!  Oh it was so funny.
Alaina decided to get all wet too...actually to think about it I bet she was the instigator(every time they come over she is either naked and wet or clothes and wet).  But here she is in Russell's bathing suit.  I took a bunch of pictures of this swimming day but I decided that I have so much more to blog about I should put my efforts into getting those done.  But for some reason I love that Alaina can fit in Russell's cloths and I also love how cute she looks in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment