Friday, August 5, 2011

Diaper Shoot

Ok so here is the last post of the California trip.  Man o man it was a long trip but I loved being able to spend so much time with my brother and Carmen.  So during one of the BBQ's we took advantage of all the cloth diapered babies to get some picture for my sister's cloth diaper business Monkey Do Diapers.  So here are a few of my favorites!
 These diapers are so great.  They are half the price of the ones that I was using and you can use any fabric you like so we have so many super cute diapers.
 Russell and Mira.  Love these two pictures of them.  She is eyen him.
 He is eyen her.
 My sister made all of these and a ton more but the kids got kinda fussy so we didn't have a chance to change them into more but I will post more about the diapers later.

 I like the one of the right.  It shows the different stages the babies are in. Walking, crawling and scooting.
  
 I love this group of pictures they are so funny.
 I think the kids had fun.  And so did all of us mommies.  It was so funny to see all the mommies trying to wrangle all the kids to get them in good positions.  Finally we just let them go and I think it worked out great!
 "Boys are weird"
 I love this one.
 She was a blast to take pictures of!
 Carmen filled in as Russell's mom.  I have to say I don't think Russell could pass as Carmen's kid.  She has that beautiful olive skin and gorgeous dark hair.  He is as white as can be and so blond. HAHA  But I guess Morgan has that same situation with her kids too.  So OK it works!
 I love how these turned out.
This was so much fun for me.  I love taking pictures but I have a hard time knowing how to rearrange people to make the pictures better.  I started to come out of my shell during this shoot.  Not that I did a great job, it was just fun for me to experience taking charge in this situation.  I hope to be able to do this more so I can start to really get good.

Anyway what a great trip.  The only thing that could have made it better would be to have Toby there with us.  It was so great to spend so much time with my family and to watch Jesse graduate.  We are so proud of you bro.  Thanks again for letting us invade you life for almost 2 weeks it was so much fun for us.  I hope that you guys recovered well.  Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment