Friday, August 5, 2011

THE BEACH

This was Russell's first time at the beach.  He was tired (shocker) so he wasn't in the best of moods. 
 Look at that grumpy face.
 It took a lot to get him to walk even close to the water.  In his defense the water was cold.
 But he loved the sand.
I found how hard it is to go to the beach without Toby.  Mainly because I wanted to take a lot of pictures and camera and beach are not a good combo.  So I was keeping tabs on Russell while I was trying to make sure my camera was safe. 
 Granddad to save the day...from mommy who tried to put him in cold water. 
 I love Russell's little swim suit.
 Carmen started to bury Ryker in the sand but he kept getting up so we all had to help so we could get enough sand on him before he could escape.
 Then everyone wanted to get buried.
 Alaina was my favorite.  But Raelin got sand in her eyes and was not to happy.
After Ryker escaped his sand tomb.
There aren't many pictures of Russell because he fell asleep. I guess the beach bores him.
A couple of days later we went to the tide pools that were just down the street from Jesse's house.  So we walked on down and guess who fell asleep.  So I was taking pictures with sleeping baby on my back and trying not to fall in the ocean and not to ruin my camera.  It was a lot of fun but a little scary. (for my camera)
 Jesse got Lady (his dog) when he was living in Hawaii and she is a water dog.  It was my first time seeing her in the ocean and let me tell you she was so entertaining.
Alaina found a star fish.

Carmen taking care of the little kiddles.

This is what Lady can do.  So just dives right in and she will ride the waves in too.
Alaina started off the whole trip kind of afraid of the ocean but by the last beach trip she was wondering off by herself in the water.  It was so awesome to see her progress.
Jesse is such a great Uncle.  Alaina loved playing with Jesse in the water.
Lady riding the waves!!
Our group.

Ok so this is also what Lady can do.  She will jump off of anything to get her ball.  I wish I was able to get some better pictures of this because it really is amazing.
So beautiful.  I miss the beach so much.  I think Toby and I will have to live by the beach for a little while before we settle down.  Every time I take Toby to the beach it is the worst weather and of coarse the one time I go to the beach without him it is BEAUTIFUL everyday!!!
Ryker LOVED throwing the ball for Lady.
Oh Landon is such a smiley guy!
Love this one.  It is so cute.
Sleepy little boy!!
You can't really tell but she is so high in the air.
Jesse and his cute little family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment